Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Week 66 - 6/27/16

Aloha!!

This week was a true test of diligence.

we tracted into a lot of Athiests ... which I don't think is actually a thing, because c'mon, God is so real. It's so sad to see our brothers and sisters turn away from Him completely :(

we also had so much service going on I could barely keep up.

plenty of members decided all of a sudden that they have plenty of time to come out on visits with us & I almost lost track of everyone's schedules haha

& it seems like all of our investigators decided to stop reading & praying & decided not to come to church... so many appointments fell through and tons of people are out for summer (who stays home when there's a beach 5 minutes from home?!) NO ONE.

haha, but THERE IS GOOD NEWS :) we made it through the week. and I can honestly say my faith has been actually strengthened from this week.

truth is, we did meet a lot of incredible people in the midst of houses and houses of non-believers.

& we have been PRAYING AND PRAYING for service opportunities and for the members to make time for missionary work... GOD IS GOOD & ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS. almost too abundantly lol but hey, I'm so grateful.

also, it seems like things are looking upward now for our PEEPS, Satan got to them (and us) last week, but this week is a different story. I feel the angels around. good things are happening.

I know this gospel is true. I'm so grateful to be here, I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!

keep pressing forward, brighter days are ahead!

Mahalo nui loa for everything you guys. I have the best family & friends!!!!

xoxo,
Sister Judkins







-- 


No comments:

Post a Comment