Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Week 64 - 6/13/16

Aloha!! ☀

So this week was pretty great :) the highlight was meeting an Apostle of the Lord, Elder Renlund. & his wife!!

so quick run-down of the week...
- Monday I got to do some family history work and I printed off a name to take to the temple!!! yay! I am sad to admit that this is the very first time I have ever printed off a name to take to the temple. But, I am pleased to announce it is definitely not the last time :) after finishing at the Family History Center last Monday, we headed to visit a less-active sister who just moved into our ward. when we arrived, we learned that she is on her honeymoon, and as we spoke with her recent father-in-law, it turns out HE'S AWESOME!! cool thing is that Bishop Durant and also the Relief Society presidency asked us to go THAT day in specific, and lo and behold, we met someone who the Lord really needed us to see. Team work, guys. God is good.
- Tuesday was really amazing because we had two members come out on visits with us, and we saw miracles happen!! team work, once again :)
- Walking Wednesday rolled around, and we headed out to work & tract all day. But, the Lord had other things in mind... we ended up spending every hour of the day in someone's home. each hour a different family. God is good.
- the rest of the week went like this: Thursday, zone meeting. Friday, Zone conference. Saturday, mission conference.
Although we were out most of the day at these meetings, we were still able to see huge miracles in our area :) we met some awesome people, a single mom with 3 kids that is super ready for the gospel, the Lord has prepared her. A less-active family that took huge steps to coming back to church!, Jonathon who is progressing quite well, he is so awesome!!!, and Sam who READ & PRAYED about the book of Mormon and is excited to keep learning :) and oh, just so many things I don't have time to write.
- we also spoke on sunday in sacrament meeting :)

sorry if this email is confusing :P

at Zone Conference on Friday, I bore my dying testimony. This is because it was my last zone conference i'll have on my mission. SAD DAY. but, I still have plenty of time :) I learned so much as we listened to Elder & Sister Renlund teach us. They are incredible, humble, dedicated servants of our Lord. They are truly called of God. I know that this gospel is true. Families are forever. The only way to do the Lord's work is TOGETHER. God is good. :)

go out and do good this week!!! :) shout-outs to my cousin Alex & my good friend Megee for finishing up their missions this week. they served well, I'm proud of them :) time flies too quickly, tho.

LOVE YOU ALL XOXO,
Sister Judkins


ALSO SHOUT OUT TO MY MISSION PRESIDENT <3 they go home in two weeks. I got to bear my dying testimony alongside with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment