Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Week 58 - 5/2/16

aLohA!

This week was amazing you guys. nothing too exciting happened, but it was just a blast to feel the spirit and to see the miracles happen :)

we went to contact a less-active family on Tuesday and as we were walking up the road, there was a lady getting into her car. We approached her & she said, "Oh hi! Let me go get my daughter, she used to meet with you guys." We taught the 13 year old daughter and she's awesome and we set a return apt for this week :)

Wednesday we went tracting and at one of the doors, a lady answered and just started to cry and say, "I know, it's not my fault. But, I don't know how to help her..." She was talking about her daughter who is hooked on all sorts of drugs, and we were able to go at just the right time, because I think she woulda had a mental breakdown, she was so stressed over how to help her child. it made me really ponder on how much our Heavenly Father loves us and hates to see us struggle, but yet, He is always there even when we're too stupid or prideful to turn to Him. 

Thursday we learned a really important lesson: where there's a will, there's a way. And our way will NOT work out unless it is strictly aligned with the Lord's way. :) God is good you guys!! just trust Him & His plan.

Friday we met with our two cute investigators, Jen and Nessa (I know, I call them Jenessa some times cuz I think it's funny! ). We had a really great conversation about the Plan of Salvation. They're only 11 years old, but they seriously had such great insights & questions. It was great!

Saturday we got to hang out with Sister Char, doing service at their ranch :)

Sunday we were led to visit a part-member family after church, and though the parent weren't home, the 26 year old son was just getting to the house as we did. We started talking with him and he basically said, "wow, it's crazy that you guys showed up just now... I was just debating on if I was going to drink or not tonight." See!? God is good. He totally knows that kid. He knew we needed to show up to remind him that God knows him and loves him. :)

My testimony grew this week of the Plan of Salvation, Obedience, Charity, Humility, Diligence & God's infinite unconditional love for each of His children. He lives, all glory to His name!!! :)

Have a great week, happy mothers day to all the wonderful mothers out there & hbd to my cousin monica & everyone else who has bdays this week :) loves & hugs.

xoxo,
Sister Judkins


ps. ponokea can mean righteous white person. so, all you haole's out there, BE RIGHTEOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment