Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 59 - 5/9/16

Aloha!

so, yes, I am finally learning some Hawaiian :) I almost have the most basic of the basics down. we'll see where it goes!

the subject line = happy Mother's Day!

I'm so grateful for the wonderful mothers who have shaped me into the person I am today. if it wasn't for each of the mother figures in my life, I don't know where I'd be. I have my soccer moms, my school moms, my german moms, my Virginia moms, my mission moms, my friend's moms, my Centerville 2nd ward moms, and most of all my mom!! (who is pretty much all the above as well haha!)

my mom is amazing. I'm so grateful for her compassion, love, and unconditional support in my life. I am so grateful for her testimony of the gospel.

this week we were able to do LOTS of service. it was great :) we also saw many miracles. one day an investigator took us on a walk, she needed us to help her pick something up from the store. so, we walked and walked and walked and talked about Christ and His gospel, and I think she got us lost or something, cuz I think we made a few laps around town by the time she finally said, OH this is the store!! :P

we also were able to go to an ukulele class with a family we are teaching... well we get up to the house the class was at (the family drove us in their car) - keep in mind this house was up the mountain, practically in the middle of nowhere on this tiny island - and nobody was there :| oops, I guess the class was canceled & nobody informed us :P it's okay, we had a great time once again talking about Jesus :) and hey, adventure is out there!

we have great plans for this week :) I'm pumped!! & this morning we got to go to the LAIE TEMPLE!!!  yay :) I missed it. It was just a wonderful experience & I'm just so grateful for the temples & the gospel & the book of Mormon & eternal families and ahh the gospel is true guys!!

keep the faith <3

Aloha,

Sister Judkins





No comments:

Post a Comment