Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Week 48 - 2/22/16

Pics: 

one of our miracles this week was this: as we were walking to our next appointment, I was on the phone, but something told me GET OFF THE PHONE YOU NEED TO TALK TO THAT LADY. so I hung up on the person haha :P and my wonderful comp and I b-lined (is that a thing?) to the lady. her name is Permi (which means ALWAYS in my comp's home language) she is a recent convert in the Micronesian branch, and asked us to go visit her daughter, who is SUPER PREPARED for the gospel. it's a beautiful thing, the Lord's work.
 don't worry I apologized later to the person I was on the phone with

visiting the lighthouse

exchanges with our STL's ... I was able to have sister biggs come with me to our area. she is awesome! she is from Nebraska... yeah, I didn't know where that was on the map, I had to check :P

rainy day in waimanalo <3
she hates on it I love it haha!
Hey peeps!

sorry this is going to be quick, but this week was awesome. even though we were stuck inside all day Saturday cuz my comp was sick :( she is doing better now!

one of our miracles this week was this: as we were walking to our next appointment, I was on the phone, but something told me GET OFF THE PHONE YOU NEED TO TALK TO THAT LADY. so I hung up on the person haha :P and my wonderful comp and I b-lined (is that a thing?) to the lady. her name is Permi (which means ALWAYS in my comp's home language) she is a recent convert in the Micronesian branch, and asked us to go visit her daughter, who is SUPER PREPARED for the gospel. it's a beautiful thing, the Lord's work.

don't worry I apologized later to the person I was on the phone with

One of the schools here have a motto it goes, "High expectations, no excuses"
at first I thought that was really kinda harsh haha I mean c'mon their kids.
but then this week I realized something... we're all kids.
and our Heavenly Father has high expectations.
but this is because he knows our potential,
AND he has given us the tools we need to reach it.

We were blessed to meet many new people this week, and the highlight I think was sitting down with a family for fhe last night. They have kinda fallen away from the church, but they have the desire to make it to the temple!!! We read from the book of Mormon with them and I could see the spark in their eyes start. the book of Mormon is wonderful. it is powerful. I know it is true, and I love sharing it with EVERYONE! I know that this book is one tool of many our Heavenly Father has given us to reach our potential. He is there, He loves you!! trust in him. he will deliver.

love yall have a great week!

ps mom or somebody tell JOANNE JACKSON HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!! I love that woman.

peace n' blessins xoxo aloha,


Sister Judkins







No comments:

Post a Comment