Aloha All :)
So this week was absolutely amazing.
sorry I dint say much about sister mason last week...
...I figured you all know her
I guess yall don't know her?
she is number 3 of 9 children, born and raised in Utah.
her family currently resides in Elkridge, Ut.
she is 5'11'' and is GORGEOUS.
she has a passion for missionary work.
and it is incredible the miracles we have had already in this transfer!!
we work hard. we love the people. we love the work.
and it's moving along :)
the members are helping us,
the people we are teaching are progressing,
the work is good,
the love is real,
the church is true.
This week I've been studying about conversion. I was reading in Mosiah of the story of King Benjamin. I find it inspiring to read the peoples' conversion story. I came up with "5 steps to a great conversion" :
1) Having the desire to learn
2) being taught by the spirit, whether it's by personal study or from other ways we build our testimony... (church, others, etc)
3) Having faith that God has delivered (the spirit), and will continue to deliver you.
4) Making covenants, or promises, with God. Once we have been taught and the spirit has born witness it's true, and we have faith to continue, we can then make promises with God to do so.
5) Through Enduring, we are promised that we can live with our Father in heaven again. Because we are CHILDREN OF GOD.
Wherever we are in our conversion, we always have room to grow our testimonies and to become more converted to the gospel. I invite us all to do so.
Mahalo nui loa fur alles <3