Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Week 52 - 3/21/16

Aloha All :)

something really incredible happened this week. I will try my best to type it out, but I apologize if it doesn't really make sense haha!

first off, I don't know if yall remember Ray and Anei from my first area? they were an amazing couple we were teaching. but, the week their baptism was scheduled, they had an emergency move and basically DROPPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. :( we had zero contact with Ray, and talked with Anei on the phone one time about two weeks after the move...

so I have been praying for this family, Ray and Anei and their daughter Rayana, for EIGHT MONTHS.

ok, so this week our appointment fell through with a  less active family. we had a prompting to tract the rest of the street. a house caught my eye across the street and a few doors down... we basically b-lined (is that a thing?) for the home. I knocked the front door and someone came out the back door asking, "Who's there?" I peeked (dad that was for you lol inside joke everyone sorry).... so I peeked around the corner and GUESS WHO WAS STANDING THERE.....

RAY!!!!

so if that's not a miracle I don't know what is. God is so so so good.

So this is a small glimpse of my week...

Monday we were able to attend an intervention thing for a wonderful family I have seriously come to love. they took it well...

Tuesday we visited the Shufford family (potential investigators). only the dad, Pi (yes as in 3.14), was home. he had a cute little Chihuahua that we offered to take on a walk... (keep in mind, we don't even know Pi, this is the first time actually talking to him lol) and HE LET US! so we came back like ten minutes later and talked about baptism with Pi. He pondered on the scripture and then looked at us and said, "My children haven't ever been baptized. I would really like my kids and myself to be baptized..."

ok :)

Wednesday we met at mcdonalds with a new investigator named Hubert (I was a fist timer meeting someone at mcd's haha it was fun!) he loved the message of the restoration and he's gonna make a great bishop some day ;)

Thursday we took a less-active ohana on a chapel tour!! after the 10:30 tour, we checked our phone. Our Ward Mission Leader had called to tell us "Sister... don't go to the chapel. cancel all your chapel tours. there's a problem with the building..." oops. haha come to find out there were bed bugs found in the building, (I don't know if i'm even allowed to tell people but hey it's out now haha) so yeah, but God is good, remember? and we don't have bed bugs :)

Friday we had an amazing zone conference :) and that's the day WE FOUND RAY!!!

Saturday we attended a beautiful baptism in Kaneohe 1st Ward, yes. God is good.

Sunday was amazing,

okay this week was amazing. I am truly grateful for the opportunity I have to be a missionary. I love my Savior. I love this gospel. I know it is true. I love being a missionary, I can't believe it has been a year since I was set apart. ... so crazy.

I love you all, I promise if you truly read search study and pray this week and focus on the Atonement of our Savior, Jesus Christ, YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE THIS EASTER SUNDAY. go prepared to church and truly enjoy the spirit <3

God is good :) xoxo,


Sister Judkins

No comments:

Post a Comment