Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Week 43 - 1/18/16

No email from Sister Judkins this week but her is an excerpt from a letter to her parents!


--

"i'll tell you what mom, I have been so deeply changed from these past 10 months. I have never felt so aware of the lord's hand in my life. I am so grateful for the promptings from the Holy Ghost. I heard something cool a couple weeks ago that went, "Heavenly Father made the plan. Jesus Christ fulfilled it. And, the Holy Ghost testifies of it." and that is exactly true. I know faith grows through action, and watching others not take action has greatly made an impact on my life. Helping others to take action has extremely helped me to. and, seeing others act on their faith has testified to me of the truthfulness of this gospel"

No comments:

Post a Comment