Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Week 6 - 5/4/2015

Aloha All :)

This week was awesome! We had Zone Conference on Tuesday, I learned a lot. Smith and I were able to meet a lot of new wonderful people this week. The work is progressing and it is so fun. Yesterday in Sacrament I heard a ward mission leader say, "I don't think I'm doing it right, all I'm doing is making friends!"... YES. I had another women tell us on Saturday, "You have the BEST job in the world" IT IS SO TRUE. Before I cam out here, I worked for a bit at FedEx with my aunts (I love you Kim and Lisa!). I thought I had the greatest job in the world because my job was to doorbell ditch people all day :) ... and now im a missionary! and its even greater because after I ring the doorbell, I get to wait and find out who is on the other side of the door, and I get to share the most glorious message with them! The message of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I get to make friends. All. The. Time. Every day. We have slow days, and even hard days, but we NEVER have a bad day.

I just want to encourage all of you to take care of the missionaries in your area. feed them if you are able to. offer your house for skyping their mothers this sunday. be sure they have work to do. help them with the work. without members, THE WORK IS NOT POSSIBLE. So, help! The blessing that will come to you through helping the missionaries will be abundant, I promise.

Happy Mothers Day this Sunday to all you mothers, especially to my sister Micadyn cuz she's a brand new momma :) Happy birthday to Monica and all those who have bdays this week :) happy May!! ... time flies too quickly.

I love you all, thank you for all the support and love. Aloha!


Sista J 




No comments:

Post a Comment