Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week 51 - 3/14/16

Aloha my PEEPS <3

Okay so I said Aloha 'Oe to my lovely companion sister Gamil this week, we had such an amazing transfer together here in Kaneohe! She is a great missionary, and we saw so many miracles as we worked hard and put our trust in the Lord.

My new companion is Sister Frost from Ogden, UT. She is wonderful, and we are working really hard. She has been out for 10 months and she works super hard, she's so funny and our weirdness kinda fits perfectly haha!  We picked this transfer's theme as D&C 6:33 which says (in my own words): "FEAR NOT TO DO GOOD, MY SISTER MISSIONARIES... IF YE SOW GOOD, YE SHALL ALSO REAP GOOD FOR YOUR REWARD." So basically, we are working hard to get out and see the people. Last week the Lord just placed people in our path as we made sure to be out and about. In fact, we were able to have 48 lessons this week, which is an incredibly large amount. God is so good, guys.

As we met with Rey Rudy and Willie (2 brothers and a friend) the spirit was so strong & they all three committed to a baptism date. It's amazing what can happen when you just TRUST IN THE LORD. I learned an important thing this week: that the message of the gospel is SUPER important. Of course I knew this the whole time, but Brother Ramanalal from the bishopric explained to us the importance of the gospel and ughhh im probably not even making sense right now, but guys.... just know that it was an awesome conversation. haha :) okay moving on now....

we have a lot of great goals for this transfer, and we have an amazing ward to work with and incredible people to teach and learn with.

I am grateful for the gospel. I am grateful to be a part of this great work. I have truly seen the Lord's hand here in Hawaii. & I have seen that THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO BE HAPPY EXCEPT THROUGH THE GOSPEL. true happiness does not exist if we're not following the gospel. so if you're even a little bit unhappy, LIVE THE GOSPEL more fully. that's where your happiness lies.

I love you all. i'm grateful for our Savior. I know He lives. have a wonderful spirit-filled week!!! (it's all in your hands)

xoxo,


Sister Judkins


Pics:  sister machado <3 she's amazing.

& also one of the sisters in our ward bought us MUMUS!!! :) so fun.





saying goodbye to sister gamil :(

and aloha to sister frost :)










No comments:

Post a Comment